I finally decided to take care of that dangling hose. I ordered an aluminum tube from mcmaster, but I didn’t notice the lead time was 2 weeks, so I picked up a piece of chrome plated toilet water line from home depot to hold me over. It definitely looks a lot nicer now. I picket up a pack of grommets as well to get the lines through the lower receiver wall.
I also picket up a mini pressure gauge.
That leaves only 2 more steps that I can think of. Finishing the metal, and mounting the schrader fill-valve. I read around online and I think I’m going to sand the surfaces shiny, then seal them with opticoat. I bought a bulkhead fitting to mount the schrader valve, so that should be pretty easy.